Piggyback Rider SCOUT Model – Child Toddler Carrier Backpack for Hiking Trails, Camping, Fitness Travel – Orange
The Award Winning Piggyback Rider FAQ’s: What is the weight limit and suggested age use? The Piggyback Rider has a weight capacity of 50 lbs. and is ideal for children 2-4 years old. If your child can walk up and down stairs unaided, then your child is ready for the rider What if the child’s
The Award Winning Piggyback Rider FAQ’s:
What is the weight limit and suggested age use?
The Piggyback Rider has a weight capacity of 50 lbs. and is ideal for children 2-4 years old. If your child can walk up and down stairs unaided, then your child is ready for the rider
What if the child’s foot slips off the bar, lets go of the handles, or tries to jump off?
Wearing shoes aides with traction on the standing bar lined with grip tape. If a child lifts one foot, this shift in weight will be noticed by the adult, who can help reset the child’s foot. The harness (secured around the child’s back and under the arms) will support the child in the unlikely event that both feet slip off at the same time. In addition, there are 2 hand holds on the carrier to aide in holding on. Most children can easily balance on the rider without using the hand holds as they’re secured by the safety harness and their legs. We suggest developing a communication strategy with your child to discuss when it is safe to get on and off the rider
Does the carrier meet consumer product safety regulations?
The Piggyback Rider® has met or exceeded all required consumer product regulations for the USA, Canada, EU, Australia and New Zealand.
Does the carrier put pressure on the adult’s back when in use?
No. The child’s weight pushes the bar straight down towards the ground rather than at an angle allowing for a comfortable ride.
How does a child get on/off the rider?
We recommend an easy four-step process: 1. Secure child harness, 2. Connect child harness to carrier, 3. Squat down and allow child to mount the bar, 4. Stand up slowly. To dismount, reverse the steps.
- 2 PIECE SCOUT MODEL INCLUDES: (1) Award winning Piggyback Rider carrier and (1) Child Safety Harness – Recommended for children 2-4 years and up to 50lbs, but it can hold more if you can.
- THE PERFECT CARRIER FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNGSTERS – Ditch the bulky strollers, wagons, and kids harnesses. Little riders love to explore. When their legs get tired, they simply hop back on and ride. Great for hiking, shopping, festivals, and the zoo.
- EASY ON THE BACK – This carrier shifts most of the weight to your shoulders, giving your back a rest. Comfortably adjusts for all adult sizes, distributing weight to support a natural upright posture. For children over 25lbs, consider our hip belt accessory for added comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE, DURABLE – Carrier weighs less than 3lbs and engineered for strength and safety. Includes 2 hand holds for little hands, and adjustable non-skid standing bar.
- MULTI AWARD WINNING! We guarantee you and your child will love your Piggyback Rider or your money back! Shop our Accessories: Hip Belt ASIN# B01C36SXRU and Multi-Accessory Bundle ASIN# B01C634OW8
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: It is important to note that Pat Thomason is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com, myhabit.com,amazonwireless.com. and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates